Interested to be a part of our team, but not sure where to start?
At Skyram, we don’t just offer a high-energetic work environment but also give you a chance to explore yourself.
At Skyram, we believe that all small or medium sized business should have world class a digital presence & marketing tools. That’s why over 1000 businesses have already chosen our platform to improve their web presence, on-site conversion and grow their customer lists as they start, grow, and expand their online businesses.
Now we want help our native mid-market merchants (SME’s) get more out of our diverse services with industry standards web presence, strategical digital presence, campaign execution, search engine optimization (SEO), APP store optimization (ASO) and conversion rate optimization.
We are looking for someone with deep web marketing strategies, ecommerce marketing, user acquisition, SEO & ASO, on-site conversion experience. You’ll be responsible for working directly with client accounts to help them strategize and execute better conversion marketing requirements.
Basically, we’re looking for someone who eats, sleeps and breathes web services marketing, on-site conversion and inbound marketing for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You deeply understand marketing funnels, especially for ecommerce, and the modern marketers technology stack. You're eager to become an expert in the SKYRAM platform, and work closely with business owners and marketers to execute better, test, and strategize for improvement. You will become the most advanced user of the SKYRAM service, then help our clients execute results to the best of their ability with your strategy and help.
* You’ve had 1-4 years working in web/eCommerce marketing with a focus on advertising, email capture, email marketing, and lead generation
* You understand and have a passion for Web/ IT Services’s marketing
* You have exceptional verbal & written communications skills and organizational skills when it comes to approach new Clients
* You regularly engage with clients and have experience presenting presentations to potential clients via F2F meeting, email, phone and video conferences
* You have mastered for Lead generations
* You combine creativity in marketing with a technical understanding to push platforms to their limits
WHAT IS IT LIKE WORKING AT SKYRAM?
* We’re a small team trying to get a lot done and expect everyone to contribute every day
* We’re growing fast and expanding our offering constantly, so flexibility is a must
* Great perks like an unmatched incentive over quarter targets, TA, Mobile expenses and flexible work hours